What do I do if I spoiled my ballot?

If you have spoiled your Vote-by-Mail ballot, you may obtain a new ballot by checking the "SPOILED" box on the Vote-by-Mail ballot envelope and mailing it to our office.  We will automatically send you a new ballot.   You may also bring your Vote-by-Mail ballot to our office and we will give you a new one.  Finally, you may take your spoiled ballot to your polling place and you will be allowed to vote on a polling place ballot.  You can use our web site, www.voteinfo.net to look up your polling place. To find your polling place, look for the option titled “Polling Place Look-Up.”  Clicking on this link will lead you to your particular polling place.

(Added September 5, 2008)